Trial Vault serves as the first and single point of contact for litigation team members, support staff and vendors. Trial Vault ensures that all case information, data and work product is centralized ensuring effective collaboration, communication and accessibility throughout the entire litigation. Trial Vault provides the most efficient, cost-effective, automated approach to litigation management to ensure all litigation team members receive the information they need quickly, and in a cost-efficient manner.
Attorneys save time and money by hiring an organization that specializes in Litigation Support Management. Trial Vault exhibits special expertise in the following:
Coordination of the collection, processing and review of discovery productions, providing a master Index.
Database administration of chosen technologies and modalities.
- Designing databases
- Implementing document review workflows
- Assigning batches for review
- Running productions (exporting document sets)
- Supervising workflow and day to day management and administration
Coordination and implementation of key discovery committee projects while facilitating & attending conference calls & meetings.
- Science committee and development of medical literature database
- Expert materials and reports
- Case preparation team Projects, such as development of the chronology
- Development of the case narrative
Management of electronic document repositories for all litigation work product.
- Hot documents and deposition exhibits
- Deposition transcripts and video testimony
- Medical literature, expert materials and reports
- Other work product projects
- Trial exhibits and trial designations
Talk with us today to learn how our practice can save your practice time and money due to our experience and expertise.